Anonymous classes with instance variables

Martin Beck martin.beck at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Dec 5 13:30:33 UTC 2007

Hi there,
I've got a simple problem with creating anonymous classes. Usually, one
would do a Behavior basicNew, adjust the superclass and let the original
object change its class to our anonymous one. However, as the name
indicates, I can only compile new behavior to it, but no status. This
means, I want to have an anonymous class with instance variables, which
Behavior does not support.
I experimented with ClassDescription and Metaclasses, setFormat: but
could not achieve what I want... Any ideas?

Regards,
Martin