Job Opening / Permanent Position / Germany / Seaside / J2EE

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Wed Dec 5 15:31:22 UTC 2007

Hi Klaus,

I added your offer to my "Smalltalk Jobs" page (visited more 4000
times during this year).
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury/SmalltalkJobAndInternshipOffers#2007-12-05

Best,
Noury
On 1 déc. 07, at 10:21, Klaus D. Witzel wrote:

> We are looking for a full-time developer to join our unconventional
> and
> small team of web-exclusive application developers. Our offices are
> located in the Dusseldorf area of Germany. Telecommuting from long
> distance is not an option, the ability to travel between our office
> locations is a must.
>
> The successfull candidate will have 2-4 years of experience with
> Seaside
> application development, Tomcat, Hibernate / other ORM, SQL and JSP,
> and
> deployment on Linux and Windows server platforms. Good command of the
> German language is a must, fluent English a plus.
>
> We are a network of companies who develop/license outstanding standard
> software for our long term cliens in the Finance Instrustry (regional
> banks and nationwide insurancers) and the Power Supply Industry
> (regional
> and nationwide utilities) throughout Germany, for their Change
> Management
> and Information Management.
>
> Our standard software is constantly being developed and maintained for
> meeting the ongoing demands of our existing and new clients, our fast
> turnaround time and the ability to accurately model user
> requirements and
> to employ open standards as well as industry standards are critical
> success factors.
>
> We expect our new team member to lead develop our new ticketing
> system and
> our new collaborative software documentation system (multimedia), both
> based on Seaside technology, but also to be a competent and reliable
> human
> factor in the development of our standard software.
>
> ------------------------
>
> The position is permanent and to be filled immediately. Candidates are
> invited to contact, via email, together with salary and availability
> information and phone number (and time you're reachable):
>
>  'klaus witzel (at) cobss com' replace whitespace with dots
>
> After the initial telephone screening we expect the candidate to
> send us
> the full application (C.V. and photo, profile and references).

Noury Bouraqadi
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Responsable de l'enseignement de l'informatique
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org