License rewrite

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Thu Dec 6 19:11:39 UTC 2007

      Bert writes:

 > The board is currently in contact with the Software Freedom Law Center
 > for [whether small contributions can be accepted without a license]
 > and other issues around the relicensing.

      Hilaire responds:

 > We are listening to this music since months...
 > May be turning to Face B ;-)

      Hilaire, this work involves pro bono lawyer time. It is not
possible to force the lawyers in question to help any faster than they
are. The Squeak leadership agrees that the people helping us now, the
Software Freedom Law Center, are the best people for the job. If you
have a better suggestion, please make it.

      Your comments above are out of line.

-C

--
Craig Latta