Ideas of gift :)

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Thu Dec 6 19:44:02 UTC 2007

Craig Latta a écrit :

>  > The relicensing will just help to get more attention on
>  > Squeak/Smalltalk from the free software community. But may be some
>  > people does not want that or so ?
>
>      Hey, come on... You already asked about the licensing once while I
> was asleep. At list give me a chance to wake up and respond to it before
> making comments like that. :)
>

>      thanks,

So you were sleeping for ten days :) (Today I just repoke from a mail
without feedback ten days ago!)

Really, as you wrote in another email, it will be helpful to have up to
date data regarding the situation with the signed agreement since last
July. Who? Where? How? is it handled? VRI I believe, right? So is
Christmas a viable target?

Hilaire