License rewrite Process (was license rewrite)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Dec 6 23:07:58 UTC 2007

On 6-Dec-07, at 1:41 PM, goran at krampe.se wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Ok, I admit totally missing/forgetting/not thinking about what
> "rewrite"
> had to mean.

Well, let's be honest here;  the only records we have are the author
initials attached to methods. Each method may have many versions, or
just one. Take a look at a few randomly and you'll notice that many
versions are trivially different to preceeding versions. Who is the
author? The last person to accept the method? The first? All of them?
None?

tim
A fool and his money are soon partying