License rewrite

Jason Johnson jason.johnson.081 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 05:45:52 UTC 2007

Do we have information on who the heirs would be and how to get in
touch with them, or does the person who takes this up have to turn
into Sherlock Holmes for a while?  It sounds to me like some people on
this list knew the folks who are no longer with us.

All I know is, if I ever contribute something major to the community I
would hate to think that all my work would be thrown away and forgot
due to some situation that didn't exist when I was alive.  If the
people contributed then this probably meant something to them.