Ideas of gift :)

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Fri Dec 7 13:50:17 UTC 2007

Thanks. But I do not take it personnally :)
I know hilaire well and he is a nice person.

Still I understand that hilaire is a bit pushy.
We had the same discussion among SBE authors since not so much was
coming from the
foundation from an external point of view. Now things will change
thanks to Craig and bert effort
(I was just able to miss regularly the bimonthly meeting :(

Stef