Finding not-yet-relicensed method (was: Re: Ideas of gift :))

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Dec 7 19:12:34 UTC 2007

On 7-Dec-07, at 5:58 AM, stephane ducasse wrote:

> Craig
>
> I think that we have a good opportunity to check whether 3.9 and
> 3.10 got code in that is not covered.

It's really simple to check this for any image. Andrew Black wrote a
little analyser - which I'm sure he won't mind me attaching - that
does the job for you. The list of not-yet-signed author initials can
be edited to bring it up to date - see Author>missingSignitories - and
then you just doIt on -
Author new printMissingAuthors
to get a file written out with all your info.