[ANN] Smalltalk flyer now in Portuguese

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Thu Dec 13 18:43:07 UTC 2007

  Yoshiki,

> I've put the pdf on my website. However, I find quite strange that
> LaTeX is not able to deal with Japanese. Is there someone here able to
> look deeper into that problem?

  Many cls files and stuff in base of LaTeX need to be adjusted for
Japanese.  The generated PDF should use "Ryumin" font.

  There is a package that sort of let you install almost everything
(which I use and Mutoh-san must be using something similar).  You
might need to have two versions (or more for other languages) of LaTeX
installations.

-- Yoshiki