Image setup question

Amos aaamos at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 08:14:50 UTC 2007

Hi Damien,

On 12/15/07, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would really appreciate if you could share all the additional
> functionalities you create. Once you get used to using Monticello, you
> can commit them yourself to source.wiresong.ca/ob which is the
> official repository for OmniBrowser; you don't need any
> login/password.

Ok, will do (assuming I can think of something useful to add, of course...).

> Please open a bug report on bugs.squeak.org on the project Squeak,
> assign it to me and attach your fix. I'll take care of integrating it
> into the squeak images.
>
> --
> Damien Cassou

Sorry, gotta ask another newbie question: The mantis doc says the
attached fix/enhancement "should be a changeset that is gzipped" - how
do I do that? I simply added the methods to the unsuspecting Inspector
class in my image; I remember the changes I made, but how do I create
a changeset from them? Is that related to the changes file? A URI
where to read up on that would be great.