Easy nice blogin in Squeak ?

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 14:08:37 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar:

I used in the past an utility written by Steve Wessels, named
PhotosPublisher. YOu can find it on http://squeak.preeminent.org/.

This utility  creates a web site from a folder of pictures but don't
use Seaside nor is possible to update the pics on the fly. You must
run the utility against the folder of pictures, then PhotosPublisher
create the needed html's.

About the blogging, on Squeaksource does exist several projects, but I
don't know the current state of each one.

HTH.

gsa.