MC for Dummies?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Dec 17 23:50:02 UTC 2007

I would say at least half of the job is learning about PackageInfo.  I
recommend reading

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3329

I'm not sure whether this is complete or not, there used to be another
page on another site but it is now gone.

Also you may find the wiki pages on Monticello itself of value:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/43

Ken