Frozen image

Mail Lists lists at moedae.net
Wed Dec 19 16:52:29 UTC 2007

I too just had this problem the other day.

It is a DLL downloaded during the install.

I believe the problem is one of the following: freetype6.dll,
ft2plugin.dll, msvcr71.dll

I didn't bother going through the troubleshooting to find out which one
or why. Just moved them to a backup folder, started the image and we
were back in business. Minus FreeType plus of course.

Taun