3.9 vs. 3.10 : Closures, fixTemps

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Dec 19 20:55:26 UTC 2007

Mathieu Suen wrote:
> Well so propose us your solution.
> At least the new compiler exist .

You are missing my point entirely. I wasn't talking about inventing a
solution - I was talking about adopting one, such as from NewCompiler if
it's a viable, robust solution. But I don't know if it is, and I  find
little of a discussion about it and I couldn't try for myself. So it's
kinda hard to tell.

Cheers,
   - Andreas