Squeak bumper sticker

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Dec 22 18:16:57 UTC 2007

On 22-Dec-07, at 10:00 AM, Brad Fuller wrote:

> On Dec 22, 2007 3:03 AM, gafisher <gafisher at sprynet.com> wrote:
>> If I recall correctly, mascot/logo "Squeaky" is one of Master
>> Squeaker Tim
>> Rowledge's lesser contributions.
>
> Squeaky in '08!
Given the state of 'merkin politics I can't help thinking that

     Squeaky clean in '08

might be even better...

The logo was certainly a minor amount of work but my goodness it's
spread around the world. Every now and then I get nice presents from
people when they make a club/team T-shirt, sweatshirt or cap or
whatever using it . I have number of utterly gorgeous books from Japan
that I have been sent by the publishers as a thank you gift. I'm still
awaiting the appearance of a Squeaky logo Koenigsegg CCX (http://www.koenigsegg.com/index.asp
) on my driveway.

tim
Base 8 is just like base 10, if you are missing two fingers.