OSProcess weirdness

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Dec 23 15:07:56 UTC 2007

On Sun, Dec 23, 2007 at 08:37:09AM -0500, Jon Hylands wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 23:34:23 -0500, "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the bug report and fix. I probably can't look into this for
> > a few days but will do so this weekend.
>
> David,
>
> I see you posted a new version of OSCommandShell - did you ever get
> anywhere with this bug in OSProcess?

Jon,

Sorry, I dropped the ball on this. I just added your patch to a new
version (OSProcess 4.3.6) on SqueakMap. I suspect that the problem
you were having moving images between Windows and Unix may have been
due to leftover cruft from an older OSProcess. I'm using Montecello
(in the SARs) now, so this should get cleaned up whenever you reload
a new OSP version. Either way, OSP 4.3.6 will hopefully take care
of the problem. Unfortunately I don't have time to test moving images
back and forth to Windows right now, so please let me know if this
does not take care of the problem.

Dave