Documentation Suggestion

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 15:03:01 UTC 2007

I have been thinking of doing that, at least to get google to index
smalltalk code, so that people can see what that looks like without
concerned, you already have that from within smalltalk, when there are
class or method comments.

There is already code in Pier to export comments as LaTeX or HTML
code, I think that's what Lukas used to generate part of his thesis.
SqueakSource has a code browser but it's not bookmarkable and I don't
think it's indexed by search engines.

--
Damien Pollet
type less, do more [ | ] http://typo.cdlm.fasmz.org