OSProcessPlugin and AioPlugin for OS-X

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Dec 27 19:38:31 UTC 2007

Ok, I did a bit more poking at this yesterday and find all the
pipeline tests fail on powerpc 10.4.11. I'm not sure why, oddly it
sometimes works so there must be some timing issue? In cross checking
I can occasionally get the macintel 10.5.1 version to crash the VM

However i'll note running the powerpc version under gdb works fine.
Could it be that running as a double-clicked application stdin/stdout
isn't opened and causing issues?

--
=
=