OLPC Etoys

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Dec 27 19:50:15 UTC 2007

On Dec 22, 2007, at 3:42 PM, Nevin Pratt wrote:

> Been playing around on our OLPC laptops-- specifically with Etoys.
> Can't figure out how to open a browser without resorting to tricks.

I also see in the olpc news update

19. Scratch: Brian Silverman (by phone), John Maloney,and Mitchel
Resnick came by the OLPC office this week to demonstrate Scratch
running on an XO (See [5]). While it hasn't been wholy "Sugarized"
yet, it is already quite usable. John will be posting a bundle on the
wiki for those who'd like to explore it (and provide feedback) at this
stage.

--
=
=