OLPC Etoys

Nevin Pratt nevin at bountifulbaby.com
Thu Dec 27 21:14:07 UTC 2007

Yes, but I also have an ulterior motive here.

Our website (bountifulbaby.com )  is Squeak/Seaside driven, and I want
to help ensure that we have local resources to support the website.  If
I seed the local school with OLPC machines, *somebody* is going to
eventually dig deeper into eToys and discover the Smalltalk
underpinnings.  And this could eventually potentially solve my support
problem.

And even if it doesn't, have I really lost anything? :-)

Nevin