AddMiorph causes VM coma?

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Mon Dec 31 02:47:50 UTC 2007

Hello, all,

	My son is working with morphs and has a sketchmorph sublcass that he's
adding to the World like this:

World addMorph: aCity.

	This causes Squeak to go away and never come back. Alt+. does not work.
When I debug, it seems to hang up in the CopyReplace code of the AddMorph
routine. I've put halts in his initialize code thinking he's looping
somehow but I sure can't see it. I can run the CopyReplace code once, then
the VM goes back to that code, and if it tries to run it again, it hangs
up. It's trying to replace with a start of 2 and a stop of 1, but that
appears to be a legimate "add".

	I'm kind of stumped as to where to look.

	===Blake===