New Win32 VM (3.9.1)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Feb 2 08:14:29 UTC 2007

Hi Folks -

I was in a VM-building mood today and took the chance to build an
updated Win32 VM based on the latest VMMaker. Since it has been a while
since the last update you might be a bit cautious about updating
production systems (the 3.7.x series is one of the most stable releases
that I've ever done) and give 3.9.1 a good workout first. There
shouldn't be any major differences other than that this VM is built with
the new build structure but if you find any problems, please let me know.

Binaries are here:
http://www.squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.9.1-bin.zip

Sources are here:
http://www.squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.9.1-src.zip