Making Squeak more accessible and used - reversing the trend

Derek O'Connell doconnel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 13:20:19 UTC 2007

He he :-) Yes, it may seem that I have shot myself in the back with my
own arrow... but it only "seems" that way. I inserted a
paradox-breaking clause in a previous post which magically allows a
slimey git like to also dodge other peoples arrows ;-)

Glad you liked the speech Mike! And, seriously, I also agree re
breaking the user/developer barrier but see it as a problem requiring
a C-bridge as in A-to-B via C. (told ya: "slimey" is my middle name)