New Win32 VM (3.9.1)

Vaidotas Didžbalis vaidasd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 16:51:08 UTC 2007

For me this 3.9.1 VM refuses to run squeak as windows service. 3.7.1 VM
worked...

I used command to start vm:

c:\AT\squeak.exe -log: "c:\AT\ATLOG.LOG" -service: "AT TOOLS"

and I have squeak.ini with line:
ImageFile="c:\AT\Squeak3.8.1-6747.image"

3.9.1 VM just opens image for user, do not installs as service.