New Win32 VM (3.9.2)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Feb 3 03:45:27 UTC 2007

Hi Folks -

Turns out that the Makefile I used had a small but in some situations
significant problem (which is both, hard to explain as well as to
debug). To avoid any possible problems I've built another VM (3.9.2)
that is available here:

http://www.squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.9.2-bin.zip
http://www.squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.9.2-src.zip

Cheers,