I'm looking for two bug fixes for 3.8

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Sat Feb 3 03:45:46 UTC 2007

that I used to have as little .cs files and can't find anymore.  I
have tried to search mantis - I cannot figure out its wacky 'filter'
feature.

The bugs are:

1) Too much stuff logged into changes file.  Basically, if you
performa a doit in the workspace, the entire workspace contents shows
up in the change file rather than just the code you executed.

2) cmd-.  opens a bunch of debuggers and hangs the image.  User
interrupts never result in a runnable system.

I know I've had fixes for these in the past but no amount of googling
or mantis fiddling is coughing them up.

-Todd Blanchard