Squeak Board 2007 elections process and timeline *Please Respond*

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 17:33:54 UTC 2007

Hi Juan,

aren't some of your questions a little suggestive? (Well, that was a
suggestive question too, heh.)

While I'd agree with them content-wise, I'd rather put them in a more
"what is your opinion on..." way, e.g.,

On 2/3/07, Juan Vuletich <juan at jvuletich.org> wrote:
> - Do you think a stronger leadership from the Squeak Board is needed?

How much strength of leadership should the board exhibit?

> - Do you think Squeak is currently trying to be too many different
> things for too many different people, and that this is slowing down advance?
> - If the previous answer is Yes, what would you like to remove from the
> image?

What is your opinion on the breadth of functionality supported in the
image, and its possible effects on advancement pace?

> - Do you have a position on where should Squeak be headed?
> - How do you want Squeak to evolve next year?

(Not suggestive ones in my opinion.)

> - Do you think it is needed to pay more attention to code quality and
> less attention to feature lists?

What do you think about the tension between code quality as opposed to
feature extensions?

Best,

Michael