SPDFTests no longer fail...

Alan Lovejoy squeak-dev.sourcery at forum-mail.net
Sat Feb 3 17:46:17 UTC 2007

<Bruce Badger>
...some good points snipped...
BTW, and FWIW I think that the standardisation process should be an on-going
and not a goal-centric effort.  I think that as things are agreed they
should be released into the published standard with the standard being
released every two years or so.  In this way we can fairly quickly get
standards in place for the things which are easy while not being shy about
discussing the things which are not so easy.
</Bruce Badger>

Interesting idea.  How easy would it be to actually follow an "as each
element is ready" release strategy under the auspices of ANSI?

--Alan