Finding out how many displays attached to computer (Sophie? Ffenestri?)

Joshua Gargus schwa at fastmail.us
Sun Feb 4 00:09:27 UTC 2007

Thanks David,

In addition to the behavior you describe (aside: I wonder how it
works when the displays are different sizes?), RealVNC on Windows
also has the option to specify which of the displays to share.
Ideally, I want to hide this completely from the user (they shouldn't
even have to start the VNC server themselves); if I could find out
that there are 2 displays, and Squeak is on display #2, then I would
invoke RealVNC to share only display #1.

Josh