[ANN] SIXX 0.2 is available for Squeak 3.9

Masashi UMEZAWA masashi.umezawa at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 00:47:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks for using SIXX. It is strange you were unable to load it from
SqueakMap. Anyway, the same version is also located at SqueakSourceJ
(my home server).
http://squeaksource.blueplane.jp/SIXX/SIXX-mu.48.mcz

I could put the copy to SqueakSource also, but I would like to avoid
it because it makes more duplications.

Probably we need a more intelligent installer which knows many remote
sites (SqueakMap, various SqueakSource sites, etc) for package

(pseudo code)
Installer loadLatestReleaseVersion: #SIXX.

Cheers,

--
[:masashi | ^umezawa]