code updates

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Feb 4 14:45:09 UTC 2007

El 2/4/07 11:31 AM, "Stephen Austin" <antirealist at gmail.com> escribió:

> Yes, it does. The update process seems to hang at some point however.
>
> Steve

Well, with the 3.9 final images fresh and not so what we try don't hang.

Anyway , if works the final image is not 3.10 , is "near" 3.10 and should ve
viewed as proof of procedure.

Anyway I wish a SqueakDebug.log, and what you do for see what is happening.

I repost the state of affairs to before the proof for no unintended problems
for users.

The 3.9 7067 is final and at this time NO updates for this release.

The 3.10 procedure is still experimental and people must wait to Ralph word.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!