News Report for January 2007

Chris Cunnington cunnington at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 5 17:21:41 UTC 2007

Hi News Team,

I should have already. I just bookmarked The Weekly Squeak, so that I can
check it on a daily basis. The site looks great. I have already joined the
News Team mailing list.

I'm sure everybody knows this but me, but how do you submit stories for
consideration for addition to The Weekly Squeak?

I just got my first subscriber on YouTube for the "Web Pages With Smalltalk
Language" series of videos I'm doing. I'd like to submit this as a possible
item for consideration to the editors of The Weekly Squeak.

Chris Cunnington
PR Team Tsar