C5 conference report

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Tue Feb 6 07:57:50 UTC 2007

Milan Zimmermann a écrit :
> Serge,
>
> these are absolutely great notes. I did read them all :) . I knew about Dr
> Geo, but had no idea there is so much interesting projects around Squeak and
> robots. Time to get the Lego Mondstorm ...

Thank you Milan. Yes there is a great opportunity for Squeak in robots.

> Thanks for reporting from C5, I am Cc: ing to the news list, i think some of
> this can be used as a news item.

Please feel free to translate my content for squeak weekly news.

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##