C5 conference report

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Feb 7 07:15:17 UTC 2007

Milan Zimmermann a écrit :
> Givanni,
>
> I find the google translation completely useable; perhaps we can just link to
> Serge's blog from news and note (as Serge did) that google translate makes
> them readable for non-French speakers. My French is at level of lesson 0, if
> it would help to write up a summary based on the Google translation, let me
> know,  although weekend is the first time i could work on it..

If there is some interest, i could make an english translation of my
reports (i still have two others reports to publish).

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##