C5 conference report

Hans N. Beck private at hans-n-beck.de
Wed Feb 7 10:10:15 UTC 2007

Hi,

oh yes, please :-)

Greetings

Hans

-----Original Message-----

From: Serge Stinckwich <Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr>

To: squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org

Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:15:17 +0100

Subject: Re: C5 conference report

Milan Zimmermann a écrit :

> Givanni,

> I find the google translation completely useable; perhaps we can just link

> Serge's blog from news and note (as Serge did) that google translate makes

> them readable for non-French speakers. My French is at level of lesson 0,
if

> it would help to write up a summary based on the Google translation, let
me

> know,  although weekend is the first time i could work on it..

If there is some interest, i could make an english translation of my

reports (i still have two others reports to publish).

--                                                         oooo

Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO

Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO

http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich [http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich]
                   oooooo

Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /

                                                             ##