Bringing a window on top on mouse over

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Wed Feb 7 12:26:19 UTC 2007

Thanks Frank and Edgar...
I'm looking around but that doesn't seem simple...
I try to modify SystemWindow but this causes squeak to freeze :)

What I like is to be able to bring any windows/morph in front when mouse
over, but I think it won't be really quick anyway...

I'll try with specific morphs (et leat the open menu I leave open).

Thanks anyway

Cédrick

--

*/Cédrick/**/ Béler/*

*/DOCTORANT/*

* *

*L*aboratoire *G*énie de *P*roduction - Equipe Production Automatisée

Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Tarbes - http://www.enit.fr
<http://www.enit.fr/>

47, Avenue d'Azereix - BP 1629

F-65016 TARBES Cedex - FRANCE

_Phone:_      (+33) (0)5 62 44 27 00 (poste 28 37)

_Fax:_        (+33) (0)5 62 44 27 08

_Mobile:_     (+33) (0)6 81 33 02 04

E-mail: cbeler at enit.fr <mailto:cbeler at enit.fr>