[ANN] eToys package for the KernelImage/MinimalMorphic

Brad Fuller brad at bradfuller.com
Wed Feb 7 19:41:00 UTC 2007

Pavel Krivanek wrote:
> Hi Squeakers,
>
> I've finally created the differential Monticello package for the
> KernelImage with MinimalMorphic that loads the rest of Squeak 3.9
> code. Of course this package contains mostly EToys.
>
> Many things have to be done (load all fonts etc.) but this is only the
> first step.
>
> See http://www.comtalk.net/Squeak/98 for more details.
> Screenshot attached.

I finally read the "about" by Ralph. This is an absolutely cool project!
what is the thinking about getting the rest of the objects as MC
packages? If this is greeted by the rest of the community as a great
idea, why not use 3.10 as the target to create all the packages needed
for a complete 3.10 full image build? Probably all ready discussed, and
I apologize if it has and if that is the plan. This would be a tough
job, I would imagine. But, what a great target this would be!

--
brad fuller
www.bradfuller.com