Commanche performance

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 21:30:05 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have been looking through some of the capabilities of Comanche and I am
very impressed.  Seems like you can do anything in it that could do with
apache, but a much nicer/accessible interface.

So my question is, what is the performance and scaling like.  I know the
common belief is that apache is unbeatable, but using a higher level
language it is possible to accomplish more:
http://www.sics.se/~joe/apachevsyaws.html

And has anyone tried running it under Exupery?

I know I don't have to tell this group the advantage of using high level
languages, but the accessibility strikes me as a big deal.  We could do
things like fully configure Comanche from a simple Morphic app or even
Seaside.

Thanks,
Jason