Willing to take a pay cut to work with smalltalk

Mike me at mikehogan.net
Thu Feb 8 09:20:20 UTC 2007

Hi there,

Would you consider taking on an experienced software developer as
a junior smalltalk developer?

I have 15 years good software development experience and I have
good software disciplines, instincts and principles, but my main
language experience is java.  Will, I just cannot do java any
more.  If I see another User.java with getName() and getId() and
getAddress() etc I will go mad.  I am hungry to get stuck into
something different, to learn a new way.

All of my recent roles have been 'senior' this or 'senior' that,
but I am willing to be 'junior' whatever if it means I can do
smalltalk work with good people and learn something and get the
excitement back into my work. I'm willing to take a pay cut.  I'm
willing to work anywhere.  I'm willing to work on any problem
domain.

So if you have an opening for good smalltalk work with good
smalltalk people and you're open to an 'experienced smalltalk
newbie' please email me at me ::at:: mikehogan dot net and we can
have a chat.

I've stuck my CV up here to add a bit more background -
http://www.mikehogan.net/cv2.pdf .

Thanks very much
Mike

Receive and share.