Command Line Squeak/Scripting: Status?

Brent Fulgham bfulg at pacbell.net
Fri Feb 9 19:36:09 UTC 2007

> >>I'm curious about what the status of a Squeak setup for scripting  is,
> >>specifically for Linux?  My end goal is being able to tell a  user or run
> >>programmatically from another script a Squeak script by  typing something

If one of these functions well enough to run programs from a script, let me know
and I'll be glad to add Squeak to the "Computer Language Shootout"
(http://shootout.alioth.debian.org).

If need be, we can generate a squeak image with the benchmark classes in it,
save the image, and run the script using the image.  We do this for the Lisp
and GNU Smalltalk implementations.

-Brent