Squeak Board 2007 Elections

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sat Feb 10 17:59:45 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I received another question about running for the board.  As a reminder
anyone that wants to run for the board needs to announce to squeak-dev by
February 18, 2007.  All you need to do is send an email to squeak-dev
(squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org) stating that you are running.  We
would like you to include why you are running, what your experience is and
what you would like to work on if elected.

We currently have 4 candidates for 7 positions:   Cees, Tim, Craig, and
Bert.

It's going to be a very quick election if we do not get more candidates!
Please consider serving your community by running for the board.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum

Squeak Elections Team Member