RunArray immutable?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 09:35:24 UTC 2007

> Have a look at TextAndTextStreamTest. I think this is what the
> RunArray is supposed to do (as opposed to what a generic collection
> should be able to do).
>
> I don't understand what you are talking about. Do you agree with the
> addition of #at:put: or do you think RunArrays should not be modified ?

I don't think that makes sense. RunArrays are mainly used to annotate
strings with text formats. It is not really a type of collection that
one should use in your own project. Have a look at
TextAndTextStreamTest, this class already includes a few tests for
RunArray and its intended use.

Cheers,
Lukas

--