Help on squeak evolution

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Mon Feb 12 10:13:03 UTC 2007

Hi,

you know I'm working on the squeak-dev image and I really want to
make squeak evolve.

There are multiple changes I and others are working on for Squeak.
For example, there exist some patches for Monticello, some unit tests
for kernel and collection classes, a patch for TestRunner...

How does the release team want to deal with this ? What should I do
to help ?

Currently, I'm working on squeaksource to publish my changes to base
squeak classes and tests. Is it worth going on ? Will you integrate
all of this ?

If some of you wants to help on improving squeak base classes, here
is the repository:

MCHttpRepository
   location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/SqueakBaseClasses'
   user: ''