Error in SortedCollection do:

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Feb 12 16:09:58 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I just ran into an error and was wondering if anyone has ever seen this
before.  I have a sorted collection with a computationally intensive sorting
block.

It blew up on a nil.  Low res jpg attached.

It appears to have worked for the first 12 items:
	newCollection in SortedCollection>>collect: has 12 items in it.

The 13th item returned a nil.  This is because array on the sorted
collection starts with 16 nils.  firstIndex is set to 17.

Notice on the jpg it says firstIndex = 17 but index is 13.  So I can only
conclude that since index is 13 and 12 other objects were processed
successfully that the array and first index changed during processing.

I am not sure that I can reproduce this error.  I've been running the same
code for quite a while without seeing it.  If I can I will post it.

Has anyone seen this before or does anyone know why this may have happened?

Thanks for your help!

Ron Teitelbaum
Ron at USMedRec.com

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=6030