How to store live objects in Monticello?

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 18:23:18 UTC 2007

>From: "J J" <azreal1977 at hotmail.com>
>To: squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
>Subject: Re: How to store live objects in Monticello?
>Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:18:32 +0000
>

>Smalltalk gives us a new way to develop.  I often make some class for
>something, create the display code for it, but I don't get around to making
>code to instantiate the objects.  Instead I just go in a doit or something
>and make my objects from there and manually insert them where they need to
>go.

What I meant here was, I don't create the GUI code for creating the object.
I have the methods for making it from a model point of view, but not a
pretty display like a web page input or something.

I often use the class browser "instance of" function to find the instance I
am looking for and call the methods on it right in the inspector.