Squeak scripts in UNIX

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 13 21:27:43 UTC 2007

I do have a couple of refactoring AutoStart initiatives on the go.

The bad news being that the best code is sitting on a busted laptop at
the moment. Its ok its only the screen I think the HD is ok.

The current AutoStart code is a bit of a spaghetti monster, I tidied it
up quite a lot. However considering the legacy I was planning to hold
off on putting this forward until we have a testing infrastructure in place.

In the meantime I added some autostart functionality to Installer so
that installer and other classes can handle lots of weird and wonderful
parameters from a commandline start.

I am currently refactoring this out of Installer and into a separate
'Launcher' project and class.

Keith