Doc team January 2007 report

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 05:51:17 UTC 2007

The documentation team did not do much work this month.

Andrew Lawson has been working on Collections documentation:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2569

Derek O'Connell has left the team, due to work commitments.

This month, I am going to dedicate 1 hour per day to
this project. I have been doing it all or nothing in the past,
but the news team is making good progress just using a small
amount of work per day. It all adds up. Thanks for the
inspiration, News Team!

Please help with this project. Squeak needs a better PR image,
and good documentation is a key to that image. So, if you find a
class or method without a comment, fill one in and submit a bug
report. Or if you develop Tweak, Croquet, or Morphic, write on
the wiki or in your blog about it.

If you need swiki access, here are the credentials

username: squeak
password: viewpoints

For more of our long-term goals, see our home page:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/808

Remember: If you know it, there is someone else who wants to
know it too. Help the world learn about the wonderful world that
is Squeak.

--
Matthew Fulmer