MicroRaptor Progress

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Wed Feb 14 13:23:42 UTC 2007

Le 13 févr. 07 à 14:39, Jon Hylands a écrit :

> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:48:12 +0100, Noury Bouraqadi
> <bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr> wrote:
>
>> BTW, at Douai, together with Serge Stinckwich, we're working on
>> driving Wifibots (http://www.wifibot.com/) using squeak for a Search
>> and Rescue robotic project. So far, we do remote-control using
>> Squeak. One of our objectives is to embed Squeak in the bot and have
>> it work autonomously.
>
> Very interesting...
>
> Do you have autonomous control code already written?

No yet. That's the next step.
We'll probably need to recompile the squeak VM and load it on the
Linux embedded device (Nylon distribution). This is the "major"
obstacle we have to face. Otherwise, the rest seem straight forward.

Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org