C5 conference report

David Faught dave.faught at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 16:51:13 UTC 2007

I read Dr. Serge Stinckwich's reports several days ago, translated by
Google as he suggested.  First of all, thank you Serge for recording
these events for the rest of us that were unable to attend!

Secondly, I seem to recall something (my memory isn't what it used to
be) in these reports about TinLizzie WysiWiki or WikiPhone using
Croquet's replication technology without the 3D.  Any chance that app.
will become publicly available as an example for the rest of us?