MicroRaptor Progress

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Wed Feb 14 19:54:55 UTC 2007

Jon Hylands a écrit :
> On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:48:45 +0100, Serge Stinckwich
> <Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr> wrote:
>
>> Is your code available freely available ? I see "URBI" in you
>> screenshots, do you use the URBI interface (http://www.urbiforge.com/) ?
>
> Hi Serge,
>
> No, at this point, my code is not available, sorry.
>
> I have set up an URBI client as a hardware interface, so I can drive URBI
> robots from my code, including the Aibo simulated in Webots using URBI, and
> a real Aibo as well using URBI. The robot class basically specifies what
> kind of hardware interface is used (right now I can talk to URBI or the
> Bioloid bus).

I think we have to do the same, an URBi client interface. I have a new
project with the HRP-2 humanoid robot and fortunately there is now an
URBI interface.

> I might be interested in making my last generation code available if you're
> interested - see http://www.huv.com/roboMagellan for details... It is very
> robot-independent.

Yes, i'm interested, the wifibot platform we use seems to be very
similar : http://www.wifibot.com/

Cheers,

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://doesNotUnderstand.free.fr                          oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##